2011年9月16日星期五

My personal experience in Open Beta Test of GW

There is not malicious PK in Guild Wars. However, the PK is quite free. You choose PK model that play equipment. For a good level of training, three days are full. The class is not a dream. The key lies in technology, skills and equipment selection and application. You do not need to spend 24 hours a day for online. It is not appropriate. I have this confidence in this game: in the same physical conditions, I would not be inferior to anyone. So far I have got enough Guild Wars Gold. I don’t need to buy it.
The network I use now is Netcom area. I did not echo the application. People would like to thank GM, although we do not know your name. I will repay with practical action. As I said, at this stage it is equivalent to the number. I help you break free of the Raiders and advocate.
When I first time entered the game the next day, I encountered the guild. As a result, I joined nine arts. It should be said that nine arts district in the Netcom PVE forces is quite large. I almost went to see what the city can be a member of nine arts. Group members are friendly. The gang will help you a lot. I got some cheap Guild Wars gold from them. I have two chapters in the main line of PVE several difficulties. Both of them are within the group. I had the help of friends. A friend I know told me he was at the same day into the game. Of course, I also helped a lot of people off the main line of PVE.
Nine aspects of arts in PVP strength are very poor. It can be said that they are near the bottom, which ranked sixteenth from the Association can be seen. Ranking is based on GVG Association that scores to count. PVP Association of the game from the point of view seems to see the whole game.
However, my real target is PVP. In PVP, I just started as a novice. I had no equipment, no skills, and no experience with that senior competition. Apparently I lost more than I won.
But finally there was an opportunity. I punched in cooperation with the teammates. This was the first time. I was happy to praise his teammates with an assassin team. I played well! Those teammates smiled to me. I had come just a few days! I had to Buy Guild Wars Gold, because my equipments were not enough.
We encountered a strong team, which has a small exquisite arrogance of assassins. I called in the cold winter. His teammates were two to three. A move to link to our monks played paralysis on the ground. I got up again. So I got to rescue the monks. I crossed the resurrection of his teammates. I do not understand why he did not immediately ground down the monks. I rushed back. I only had time to revive the monks. I had on time to breath. I did not look down on my attack. In front of my face, a move is linked to the monks. I shot down, and then left. This time, the monks stood up. They stand up and had no time to add more blood. They fell again.

Read more:Guild Wars the surprise from the Sword fighter

没有评论:

发表评论